home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

We have a YNS Winner!!



Click Here for FCC#9 "Summer Fun"

 
Good Day Wednesday my friends!
This past week's Funday Friday challenge had a very sweet sponsor. Karen from Your Next Stamp Company graciously is awarding one lucky winner a YNS stamp set! If you have not  heard of YNS stamps, please stop by and have a look. These stamps are soooo cute!! I just love em! So who is our lucky winner?? Well random.org has chosen for us and has given us the lucky #11
 

Marilyn!!!
 
Please email me your mailing address at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com
 
I would like to say a very big THANK YOU to Karen for sponsoring our last challenge!
We ♥Heart♥ You!
 
Thanks for stopping by today friends and I
 sure hope you have a great day!
Until next time...
Enjoy life's blessings~
 


8 comments:

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~