Hello my bloggy friends!
Welcome to another Funday Friday Challenge.
This week's Challenge:
Create a card,layout or project!
Our sponsor this week is:
One lucky winner will receive 3 digi stamps of their choice!!So make sure to play along this week~
Starts: Friday, November 15th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, November 22nd 6:00PM
Here is what I created for this challenge:
I am super excited that I was finally able to play a little! I still don't have all of my craft things unpacked and put away but i'm getting there little by little. So for today's challenge, I used a sweet digi from Fitztown called Fae 2. I thought she was extremely sweet. I colored her in using my bic markers and used a tiny bit of Ranger Rock Candy stickles to give her some sparkle. She was printed out on some Georgia Pacific cardstock and cut down to size. I mounted the image on some cardstock from Recollections and then mounted that onto some patterned floral paper by Anna Griffin. Thanks for taking a look and I hope you have a great day!!
you can do for this challenge!
Just link up using our link up tool at the bottom of this post for your chance to win top 3 and get entered into our monthly prize drawing.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. Unlimited entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until November 22nd by 6:00Pm (central) time to link up.
All winners will be announced on Monday, November 25th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
Until next time, enjoy life's blessings~
Thanks for stopping by!