home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cricut Imagine & cartridges for sale~


 
Hello friends!
This is just a quick post to let you all know that I am selling my Cricut Imagine and cartridges. This machine has only been used maybe 4 or 5 times at max. I really do not use it and I am getting ready to make a huge move across the states to my home state of New Jersey so I am trying not to bring anything with me that I do not need or use. The machine does not have its original box but it will be boxed up and packaged tightly and securely for shipping.
 

Here are the cartridges that I am putting together with the machine for sale:
 
Imagine More

 
Hopscotch

 
Best Friends

 
Blossom

 
JT

 
Mystical Garden

 
Nursery Tails

 
Snow Angel

 
(1) NIB Color Ink
 
 
I am asking $250.00 + shipping. If you are interested email me at joann6274 at gmail dot com. This will be on a first come basis and I will accept paypal payment only. As soon as I receive payment, I will ship out the next day.
 
Until next time, Enjoy life's blessings~
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Wow! I don't envy your additional move, but I am so happy for you that it sounds like you get to return "home". Hope it goes smoothly and that perhaps you still have a few boxes packed from your last move. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~