home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

FFC #42 Winners announced~

 
Hello my crafty friends!
Before I get to the winners of Challenge #42, I want to clarify something regarding our current challenge, 'Tag You're It'. The original rules were to create a tag mini album. Some of my own design team members misunderstood and created just tags and so some of the entries this week are just tags. My DT Coordinator had not been able to reach me and she may have left some comments on some of your entries letting you know that you are ineligible for the prizes due to not following the rules. Due to the misunderstanding this week,  I am letting everyone know that all entries will be eligible for the prizes if you have submitted a tag or a tag mini album. I am very sorry for the confusion and I hope this clears everything up.

Now onto our winners!!! =)
 
Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #42"It's Sketch Time":

# 2 Crafts by Bobbie
# 5 Dorothy S
# 6 Who Dat Scrapper
 
 And now our winner of the 3 digis from Kenny K is...
 
 


 
              
And now our winner of the  5 pk of Digis from StampArt designs by Kathryne is...




7. D~DesignsByDragonfly
 
          
  
  
Congratulations to all of the winners!
All Winners & Top 3 winners Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!
 
  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee! Thanks so much!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank to Jo for having such wonderful challenges and getting me started.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~