Hello sweet friends! Welcome to December &
Welcome to another Fun~Day Friday Challenge!
We are down to our last 2 challenges of the year! Next Friday, December the 12th will be our last Fun~day Friday challenge of the year. We will be taking the last two weeks
of the year to enjoy all that this time of the year brings. The hustle & bustle of the season, yuletide carols, the festivities and spirit of Christmas and enjoying saying goodbye to another year and welcoming in another! So please note that our challenges will resume again on January 9th, 2015.
So are you ready for the new challenge this week?
This week's Challenge:
"It's Sketch Time"
Create a card, layout or project using this week's sketch!
Our sponsor this week is:
One lucky winner will receive a 7 pack of digis of their choice !!
So make sure to play along this week~
Starts: Friday, December 5th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, December 12th 6:00PM
Now let's see what the FFC Design Team has created for this Challenge:
Well my friends, it is YOUR turn to show us what
you can do for this challenge!
Just link up using our link up tool at the bottom of this post for your chance to win top 3 and get entered into our monthly prize drawing.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until December 12th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Dec. 8th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
Until next time, enjoy life's blessings~
Thanks for stopping by!