home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Friday, February 27, 2015

FFC #77 "Anything Goes"


Hello sweet friends!
Welcome to another Fun~day Friday Challenge!!

 This week's Challenge:
"Anything Goes"
 Create a card, layout or project of your choice!


Our Sponsors this week are:
Bugaboo Stamps
  The winner will win 7 digital stamps of their choice!!!!

and
Fitztown
The winner will win 3 digital stamps of their choice!!!! 
 

 So make sure to play along this week~

  Starts: Friday, February 27th  12:00AM
Ends:   Friday, March  6th 6:00PM
(Eastern time)


Okay so get this... I actually created a card for this week's challenge!!! Yea I know, amazing right? LOL 
I am proud of myself because after months and months of working in my craft room to get it some what functional to play in, I was finally able to take advantage and create. However, I am a bit upset with this card and don't like how it turned out because I have clearly lost my mojo. I have not created in so long that it will take me awhile to get back my flow. So here is my card. I made a birthday themed card. All papers are Bazzill except for the glitter paper, that is from DCWV. I used Spellbinder's A2 matting Basics B   and a border die from Anna Griffin. I wanted to turn the border facing inward versus outward and I think that is what I don't like about it. The image is "birthday cake" by Bugaboo . I colored in the cake using my copics and added a bit of rock candy glitter to the icing and candle flame. I even finished the inside of the card! Both sentiments are from the "Sugar Rush" stamp set by Cardz TV Stamps . To finish it up I added some goldenrod sequins and dew drops from my stash.  

Now let's see what the FFC Design Team has created for this Challenge:

  Joyce




 
What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.

2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge

3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.

4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.

5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.

 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until March 6th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of March 9th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
Until next time, enjoy life's blessings~
Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

  1. Created the gift card holder for previous challenge that ends today and since the gift card was posted today and your new challenge started I figured I could post it to this one as well. Please let me know if that's ok?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Jo! Glad to see you back crafting and you did a fantastic job on that cake (one of my favorites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't lost your mojo...your card is beautiful!! I love the cake and the sparkly frosting!! The inside is fabulous, too!! All of the DT did an awesome job!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards and layouts by you and the design team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Message to all Design Team Members.
    There is a huge Event happening World Wide for the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge, this event is only open to DT's throughout the globe.
    You may enter 3 cards using any Digital/Rubber Stamp. Huge number of categories to win.
    Here is the Link:
    http://2015worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo, I love your card!! Love the colors. Great job from the DT also

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you got your mojo back Jo! Design Team, you rock!

    Hugs,

    Louie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Jo, your card is fabulous! It sure doesn't seem like you lost your mojo! Wow, love the fun birthday cake and yummy frosting! Super cute design my friend! So glad you found tine to craft and hope you get the chance to do more...miss your creations!
    Great job by the DT and thanks for another fun challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creations from the DT!! Love the layout from Joyce.. it's beautifully laid out!! So good to be back crafting!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!! Awesome job my friend!!! Happy to have you back crafting!
    Great job DT!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~