home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Friday, December 11, 2015

FFC #118 "Anything Goes"


Hello sweet friends!
Welcome to another Fun~day Friday Challenge!!

Today is a beautiful day for me as it takes me through memory lane... 22 years ago today, I gave birth to my first born child, my son Anthony. Wow where has 22 years gone? I cannot believe it! It was just yesterday that he was just this little boy drawing and playing video games and now he is all grown up and on his own, making me proud. I must be getting old if my first born is 22 already! LOL!!
Happy Birthday Anthony Joseph!

 This week's Challenge:
"Anything Goes"
Create a card, layout or project with
this week's theme!

Our Sponsor this week is:
Bugaboo Stamps 
The winner will win 7 digital stamps of their choice!
 So make sure to play along this week~


    Starts: Friday, Dec. 11th 12:00AM

Ends:  Friday,  Dec. 18th  6:00PM
(Eastern time)

Now let's see what the FFC Design Team has created for this Challenge:


Tina 



What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.

2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge

3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.

4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.

5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.

 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Dec. 18th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Dec. 21st.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
Until next time, enjoy life's blessings~
Thanks for stopping by!



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for another fun challenge my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting another fun challenge!! Awesome DT projects!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your challenges and happy birthday to your son. My eldest son is also Anthony Joseph, but he is now 49, guess that makes fell a lot older. Hugs, Ursula.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous DT Creations!!!!!! Love that fabulous layout of Joyce's!! Beautiful!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~