home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Winner's FFC #174 announced~

This is my 2nd Post today!
 If you are looking for the Dies R Us Think Spring challenge, click here!

Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Fun~day Friday
challenge #174! Are you one of them lucky ones???


Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #174
 "Always anything goes":



                       #03----->  Janis Lewis
                       #77----->  Erica
                       #86----->  Jana K.

And now our winner of the $10 worth of digis from:


#05....Valerija

All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
FFCprizes at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


7 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!! Woohoo!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see my name in the top 3 !
    hank you and congrats to the winners.
    Hugs Erica
    {Heidebloempjuh}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy, thank you so much. Congratulations to the Top3.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for TOP 3. I'm very happy 😊
    Have a nice day, Jana

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~